Want to learn how to export After Effects videos as an MP4 file? You've come to the right place!
This step-by-step guide will teach you how to export your videos with ease.
MP4 is a popular video format supported by most devices and media players. By following these simple steps, you will create high-quality MP4 videos that can be played on any device. Let's get started!
Use Code: BLOG10 At Checkout To Save 10% off our Online After Effects Courses
Act Quickly, This Discount Won’t Last Forever!
What is the MP4 video format?
MPEG-Part 14 (MP4) is a multimedia container format. It usually contains various video and audio streams, allowing playback on different devices. MP4 is often used for distributing digital video content over the internet because it offers good compression while maintaining high quality.
How to export After Effects videos to MP4
Step One: Open your project in After Effects and select the composition you want to export.
Step Two: In the menu, select Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue
Step Three: Adobe Media Encoder will open, in the queue panel, select H.264 format
Step Four: Choose your Output file location
Step Five: Click the green play button, then After Effects will export your video to MP4 format.
You have now successfully exported your Adobe After Effects video to MP4 format.
Now that you know how to export After effects to MP4 videos, try it out for yourself and see the difference it makes! Your viewers will be impressed by the high quality and professional look of your videos.
Advanced Learning Adobe After Effects
Access our online Adobe After Effects courses here.
We're here to assist with any After Effects questions you may have, so join our Facebook group and be a part of an up-and-coming digital community!
More After Effects Blogs
- What is Adobe After Effects?
- How to Use Masking in After Effects: The Complete Guide
- How to install plugins in Adobe After Effects (Ae)
- Creating Custom Graphics for Your Live Streams
- How to Create Gifs for Email and Social Media with After Effects & Photoshop
- Text Animation & Masks in Adobe After Effects
- 6 ways to duplicate elements in After Effects
- After Effects Tutorial: Understanding The Workspaces & Panels
- Free After Effects Tutorial | A Guide To Getting Started